privacy of us please read it
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you make a comment.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
- permitted or required by law.
- trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions.
- investigating fraud which has already taken place.
The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
All Information that gathering on our website when register or login via social websites will use in secret and will never re-distribute it
Last Update in 15/2/2020